Special offer until the end of July!
Our very popular didBOX® product has had a facelift! An enhanced version of this simple, straightforward and cost effective system for companies operating smaller fleets of forklifts now comes with new features and options.
As ever there will be plenty of interesting things for you to see on our stand at CeMAT, stand J09 in Hall 26, from 31. May.
„The next generation of fleet analysis” is an important theme for our show participation and we are exhibiting our new Business Intelligence Tool PowerFleet IQ.
Together with our MHE fleet management solutions we make a substantial contribution to the safe, optimised and productive operation of forklift fleets – every day and around the world. Be part of this success by joining our team! We have immediate vacancies for a
- Software Support Manager (m/f)
- Service Engineer (m/f)
CeMAT 2016 - the leading global trade fair for intralogistics and supply chain management - opens its doors at the end of May and I.D. Systems is once again participating in this important event.
From 31st May to 3rd June we look forward to welcoming you to our stand J09 in Hall 26, where you can see our range of products and discuss your requirements with our team.
The 14th LogiMAT trade fair closed last Thursday with a record breaking number of attendees, and this was mirrored by the large number of visitors we welcomed to our stand during the three days of the event.
We were very pleased with the favourable feedback from existing as well as potential customers from home and abroad for our MHE fleet management systems, which increase the safety and efficiency of intralogistic operations.
LogiMAT, the first major trade fair for the intralogistics sector in 2016, takes place in Stuttgart from 8th – 10th March and I.D. Systems will of course once again be participating in this event. As your solution provider for efficient and effective MHE fleet management systems we will be exhibiting our latest product developments in Hall 8 on stand B10.
Ute Filippone, ID Systems’ business manager EMEA & UK, takes a look at the issue of robots versus humans in the MHE sector.
Read the complete opinion piece here.
I.D. Systems’ Business Manager EMEA & UK, Ute Filippone, was recently asked to participate in Warehouse and Logistics News’ “Quote Unquote” feature, where she sheds some light on her career, secret ambitions, hidden talents and more!
Read the complete feature here.
A recent I.D. Systems’ article in Warehouse and Logistics News highlights the importance of pre-shift checklists.
- We are still there for you!
- NEW: EXPERT Fleet Management with GPS and via cellular communication
- PowerFleet will not be attending LogiMAT
- POWER UP YOUR FLEET: I.D. Systems has become PowerFleet.
- Jungheinrich confirms first PowerFleet® orders
- Our mission: Safety first!
- materials handling Middle East 2019: PowerFleet will be part of it!
- PowerFleet® EXPERT in UK trade press
- Fleet Management in the Cloud
- LogiMAT 2019: PowerFleet – Smart fleet management solutions in High Demand
- I.D. Systems at LogiMAT: Creating a Culture of Safety
- I.D. Systems and Jungheinrich AG Sign Global Technology Agreement
- I.D. Systems Integrates Keytroller and forms PowerFleet® Division
- 25 Years of Experience: I.D. Systems!
- I.D. Systems gets the EU-US and CH-US Privacy Shield Certification
- Distribution partners wanted!
- Meet us at „Intralogistic Solutions – Trends, Innovations, Best Practices“
- I.D. Systems Ships Over 10,000 Connected Car Devices to Avis Budget Group
- Top-3 automotive manufacturer decides for PowerFleet
- Save the date: IntraLogisteX 2018